Sunday 8 April 2012

Betty Buff Strawberry Sugar Scrub review

After meeting the lovely Ellie on Twitter @A1Betty I was lucky enough to be selected to receive a sample of her new Strawberry sugar scrub. Having extremely sensitive skin I was interested to read that her products contain no fragrances, colours or parabens and was excited to try the new strawberry flavour!

Having heard a few people mention it on Twitter already, I opened it as soon as it arrived and was knocked over by the gorgeous strawberry smell. Most strawberry flavoured products smell nice, but this was like smelling an actual strawberry! Not a manufactured smell at all, I could have tasted it - it truly smelled like a bowl of mashed up strawberries.

I took it into the shower and gave it a try. The sugar granules were big, and gave a very satisfying scrub to my skin, just what it needed after months under the cover of winter. The smell was delicious and I could still smell wafts of it several hours later. My skin felt smooth and shiny, and really clean. My only comment was that the consistency was quite runny, so I dropped some in the bath (aagh wastage!) so make sure you don't try to get too much out at a time.

A lovely new product from a lovely lady. I would recommend it to anyone, and hope to try some of her other flavours soon. She also sells Lime & Ginger, Morning Coffee, Peppermint and Scrummy Choco. They sell for £8.00 or Pamper Packs with a selection of products are £14.50. www.bettybuff.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment